Bryan Renteria

Bryan Renteria has become a YouTube celebrity. Bryan Renteria was born and raised in the United States on 19 September 1989. Bryan also has a wildly popular YouTube channel, called EpicMunke. His mukbangs and the pranks he has played on his viewers have helped him achieve massive fame. Bryan Renteria Jr., the deceased child born to Mayra Renteria. He was in the NICU following his arrival. Mayra stated in her tweet that Bryan underwent a medical treatment on the 4th October 2021. Let's examine Bryan Renteria Jr.'s death in greater detail in the below article. Mayra is Isabel's mom. Bryan Renteria Jr. is her child. Bryan Renteria Jr's death has stunned people all over the world. Bryan's passing has been reported on the New-Deaths site. Mayra shared the news in her Instagram posting on Bryan's initial introduction. The caption reads: "I can hardly hold my child and bring him back home." I trust in God I am convinced that he will provide him with the strength and confidence to face this. I am so proud of my son! A little rough, but not very much. I would like to know if you can kindly keep my Bryancito in your petitions.

4 Tiktok Bryan Bryan Bryan

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Emily VanCamp

Autumn Calabrese and Becki Newton